- Engine – If your engine is making a strange noise, or experiencing any running problems. Lab Automotive undertakes all engine problems from a small water leak to a head gasket change and strip down.
- Gearbox – All gearbox & gear component problems (changes & repairs) i.e. full gearbox changes to gear linkages. Auto / manual gearbox.
- Clutch – We know from experience that it is important to look over your vehicle before fitting a new clutch as many symptoms could indicate a problem with the clutch. Call in for your FREE clutch check .
- Cambelts (Timing Belts) – At Lab Automotive our trained technicians provide a free cambelt check service. This will identify if a replacement belt is required. If the Cam belt is not replaced at set intervals it could break and possibly cause expensive damage to the engine! The technician will be able to check if your vehicle requires the cambelt to be changed based on the age and mileage of the vehicle and give you a precise quote if it needs replacing.
- Brakes – All aspects of brakes undertaken (from disc & pads to pipes & servo) If you are concerned about the performance of your brakes or would like them checked before going on a long journey please book an appointment. At Lab Automotive our expert technicians will complete a FREE, no-obligation brake inspection.
- Suspension – A technician will inspect your vehicles suspension system and show you any problems we find, along with a clear quotation for any work, where required.
- Steering – if you are experiencing any steering problems call in and one of our technicians will have a visual look. No problem is too small a vibration to a fluid leak we will inspect and advise you of the fault.
- Exhausts – If you are concerned about the performance of your exhaust, catalytic converter or your car failed the emissions test on an MOT our expert technicians will complete aFREE, no-obligation inspection/test.
- Batteries – Your car battery is the source of all electricity in your car and is responsible for getting you car started. Faulty batteries are one of the main reasons for breakdown calls. At Lab Automotive we provide a FREE check on the condition of your existing car battery. Checking the condition of your car battery and battery charging system is a service that we can provide for you while you wait and takes no longer than 5 minutes to complete the test. This simple but effective test, which includes checking the charging system, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery, will provide a clear indication as to its condition, indicating whether or not a battery failure is imminent. We can fit a wide range of batteries while you wait, including the latest low maintenance and heavy duty batteries to help start your vehicle on even the coldest mornings. A healthy battery lasts longer.